Following our Freshers month #NotAskingForIt campaign, we are proud to be teaming up with ARCH North East and Teesside University Students’ Union to host student drop-in sessions.
The drop-ins are open to any Teesside University students who want to speak in confidence to specialist Sexual Violence support services.
No matter what you want help with, we are here for you.
- Was it rape?
- I don’t know what my options are.
- I’m worried about getting police involved.
- They shared images of me.
- It happened a long time ago but it still affects me.
- What support is out there?
Upcoming drop-in dates are:
Thursday 31st October and Thursday 14th November
Time: 11am – 2pm
Place: Student Support, 1st Floor, Teesside University Students’ Union (ask to speak to ‘Katie‘ or ‘SARC‘ at the desk)
If you want to talk to someone but don’t feel comfortable attending the drop-in,
SARC Teesside is here 24h a day on 03333 44 8283