If you would like to make a referral on behalf of a client into SARC Teesside:
- Please ensure you have consent from the client
- Call us 24/7 on 03333 44 8283
- Or, complete the online professional referral form below
Due to the time restrictions of some interventions, we recommend seeking advice on 03333 44 8283 when supporting a victim of a recent rape or sexual assault (within last 7 days).
Client information is confidential and will transfer directly to the SARC Teesside case management system, only accessible to specially trained SARC staff.
Following an online referral, a SARC Support Coordinator will be in touch with the client by their preferred contact method at a time between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and 10am and 2pm weekends and bank holidays. Where possible contact will be attempted at their suggested time and date.
Acceptance of Support and Privacy Information
Client details will be stored on a secure electronic case management system and used to help them cope with, and recover from the impact of sexual violence. We will not share their information with anyone else without permission, unless safeguarding issues are identified.
We will store client details for a period of seven years from the closure of their case. We will keep client information longer if they would like us to.
Clients have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.
- View any information held about them.
- Request that any incorrect information is put right.
- Have their details removed from the SARC system at any point.
- Make a complaint if they are unhappy with the way in which their details are stored or used.
Graham Strange, Data Controller, Victim Services Lead, 0303 0401099.